Issues with Blink LED code to work after using smart configurator on RH850/F1x starter kit

I'm trying to understand how the smart configurator works in CS+, and am having issues with getting code to initialize in the main function. I used the smart configurator for the R7F701709 (Which I believe is the correct MCU for the starter kit), and noticed that none of the C files in the general folder are being initialized. I initialized both PORT and UART pins with the configurator. I was testing this result with hardware breakpoints, but let me know if that is incorrect. Are there additional pins or configurations I need to enable from the smart configurator? 

I posted a screenshot of the project tree below, in case there is something that I missed. I did have to import the iodefine.h from a previous project with the same MCU, but I didn't see anything that would lead to my problems. The code that I have in the main function is the same code from the sample project to blink LED1, with changed values for the pin names to suit the smart configurator's output.

Parents Reply Children
No Data