Upgrade from SSP1.7.8 to SSP2.1.0 - Display performance problems

He Guys

i updated one projects from SSP Version 1.7.8 to 2.1.0 to stay on the same version with our other projects.

Upgrade SSP from 1.7.8 to 2.1.0

Guix Studio 5.6.1.0 to 6.1.9.2

i  use for the project a 800 x 480 pixel display with 180° screen rotation angle on a S7G2 uc with a 32mbyte sdram.
At SSP1.7.8 i could rotated the Display in the configuration settings at SSP 2.1.0 its not possible anymore.
So i tried to rotated the Display at the GUIX Settings and there ist the issue.

if i am using the SSP 2.1.0 with the GUIX 6.1.9.2 with rotated Display i have performance issues. if i scroll down a vertical list its lagging.

if i am using the SSP 2.1.0 with GUIX 6.1.9.2 with not rotated Display everything is working fine.

I tried to incrase the frame buffer and the work buffer, it dosnt help.

i will attach you settings pictures from guix and the configuration file.

SSP 1.7.8 + GUIX Settings

SSP 2.1.0 + GUIX Settings

What i am missing ???

Thanks in advance for any soloution to fix the problem

Chris

Parents
  • Hello Chris, 

Did you find an answer to your question? I Also have to move from ssp 1.2.1 to ssp 2.0.0 or later and i also get a performance issue with a 180° screen rotation.

Also I do have to handle 2 types of screen orientation, is it possible with a flag to handle the screen rotation as it was before 1.7.8?

Thanks.

• Hello Matthieu,

i cant remember what i changed at all but here some points:-

As you can see, i had some problems with scrolling at vertical list.

• i reduced the Update Hz at the touch panel framework
    • at my lcd thread i reduced to call gx_system_event_send(&g_gx_event) 

But i never got the same performance like SSP1.7.8. I hope u can improve your performance issues if you find something out, let me know.

Thanks 

Chris

• Thank you for your answer, 

I'll tell you if if i can find something.

Matthieu

Reply Children
No Data