This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

NetX JSON Reader/Writer

Hello all, 

I'm currently working on a project using Azure's RTOS and would like to use a JSON library for formatting my device payload. I have found this reader and writer here: 

netxduo/addons/azure_iot at master · azure-rtos/netxduo (github.com) 

I have tried adding the header and the rest of the relevant dependencies but can't get the project to compile or initialize the JSON writer/reader. If anyone has any experience using the library or another JSON library which is integrable to e2 the advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm wondering whether it can be added via the FSP or it's part of one of the NetX stacks such as the IoT middleware? 

KR,

Chris. 

Project attached for reference: FSP_3_7_0_EK_RA6M3_AzureRTOS_JSONwriter.zip

Parents
  • Hi Chris,

You should raise issue with Microsoft on the missing _internal in their source file.

json_writer_ptr -> nx_packet_init_length + (UINT)(json_writer_ptr -> json_writer._internal.total_bytes_written);

• Hi Chris,

You should raise issue with Microsoft on the missing _internal in their source file.

json_writer_ptr -> nx_packet_init_length + (UINT)(json_writer_ptr -> json_writer._internal.total_bytes_written);

Children
No Data