how to write a variable in rl78g15 in dataflash/eeprom (save even after power off) and read it?

i am using rl78g15 new 20 pin controller , in application need to store the varible in eeprom and fetch after power transition (last state of the varible),please support

thanks in advance..... 

Parents
  • Hello , I have a suggestion for you 

To write a variable in RL78G15 in DataFlash/EEPROM that will be saved even after power off, you can follow these steps:

1. Declare the variable that you want to store in DataFlash/EEPROM as a "const" variable. For example:

CCopy code
      const uint8_t my_variable = 0x55;
    2. Include the "DataFlash.h" or "EEPROM.h" header file in your code, depending on which memory type you want to use. For example:

CCopy code
      #include <DataFlash.h>
    3. Initialize the DataFlash/EEPROM memory before writing or reading. For example:

CCopy code
      DF_Init(); // Initialize DataFlash
    4. Write the variable to DataFlash/EEPROM memory using the appropriate function. For example:

CCopy code
      DF_WriteBlock(0x0000, (uint8_t *)&my_variable, sizeof(my_variable)); // Write to DataFlash

Here, "0x0000" is the address in DataFlash where you want to store the variable, and "&my_variable" is a pointer to the variable you want to write.

5. To read the variable from DataFlash/EEPROM memory, use the appropriate function. For example:

CCopy code
      uint8_t read_variable; DF_ReadBlock(0x0000, &read_variable, sizeof(read_variable)); // Read from DataFlash

Here, "0x0000" is the address in DataFlash where the variable is stored, and "&read_variable" is a pointer to the variable where you want to store the read value.

Note that these steps may vary depending on the specific DataFlash/EEPROM memory module and the development environment you are using. Therefore, it is always best to consult the datasheet and reference manual of your specific RL78G15 microcontroller and DataFlash/EEPROM module to ensure that you are using the correct functions.

• Hello , I have a suggestion for you 

To write a variable in RL78G15 in DataFlash/EEPROM that will be saved even after power off, you can follow these steps:

1. Declare the variable that you want to store in DataFlash/EEPROM as a "const" variable. For example:

CCopy code
      const uint8_t my_variable = 0x55;
    2. Include the "DataFlash.h" or "EEPROM.h" header file in your code, depending on which memory type you want to use. For example:

CCopy code
      #include <DataFlash.h>
    3. Initialize the DataFlash/EEPROM memory before writing or reading. For example:

CCopy code
      DF_Init(); // Initialize DataFlash
    4. Write the variable to DataFlash/EEPROM memory using the appropriate function. For example:

CCopy code
      DF_WriteBlock(0x0000, (uint8_t *)&my_variable, sizeof(my_variable)); // Write to DataFlash

Here, "0x0000" is the address in DataFlash where you want to store the variable, and "&my_variable" is a pointer to the variable you want to write.

5. To read the variable from DataFlash/EEPROM memory, use the appropriate function. For example:

CCopy code
      uint8_t read_variable; DF_ReadBlock(0x0000, &read_variable, sizeof(read_variable)); // Read from DataFlash

Here, "0x0000" is the address in DataFlash where the variable is stored, and "&read_variable" is a pointer to the variable where you want to store the read value.

Note that these steps may vary depending on the specific DataFlash/EEPROM memory module and the development environment you are using. Therefore, it is always best to consult the datasheet and reference manual of your specific RL78G15 microcontroller and DataFlash/EEPROM module to ensure that you are using the correct functions.

Children
No Data