Creating C++ FreeRTOS Project

Hi, 
I want to create new project for Renesas RX66T MCU and use C++ and FreeRTOS. But after creating, new project is still on C language. What I need to do to change the language? I used GCC compiler.
P.S. I noticed that without FreeRTOS i can create C++ project, but with FreeRTOS it not worked. 
Thanks

Parents
  • > but with FreeRTOS it not worked.
    What was your expectation and what went wrong? 

If you have renamed a *.c source to *.cpp,  function should also be declared with extern "C" {  } to de-mangle function name to link with C sources. 

• But with tasks have the same problem 
    Add new task from Smart Configurator 

rewrite header file 

But still have error 

• Smart Configurator is not compatible with C++.

Try generic workaround technics of C/C++ integration such as enclose function prototype (or even #include lines) in extern "C" { }, creating wrapper function to call C functions from C++ source, etc. 

When you need to change source files in Smart Configurator modules, you should disable "SC Code Generation Builder" in "Builders" of project property dialog to keep code modification.

• Smart Configurator is not compatible with C++.

Try generic workaround technics of C/C++ integration such as enclose function prototype (or even #include lines) in extern "C" { }, creating wrapper function to call C functions from C++ source, etc. 

When you need to change source files in Smart Configurator modules, you should disable "SC Code Generation Builder" in "Builders" of project property dialog to keep code modification.

Children
No Data