debugging 2 MCU on the same PC with e2studio

Hi everybody,

I'm developing a safety related project which is going to use 2 RX140 MCUs which need to communicate each other.

At moment, I'm using 2  "Target Board for RX140" to do preliminary tests. I would like to debug the two MCUs.

To do so, I launched two E2studio instances (each one on different workspaces) and compiled two projects.

The first project is correctly launched and debbuged, when I launch the second one I get this error

GDB Server for Renesas targets.
	Version 8.9.0.v20220622-094354 [a337bc4f] (Jul  4 2022 13:26:10)

Starting server with the following options: 
        Raw options                : C:\Users\utente\.eclipse\com.renesas.platform_1325044623\DebugComp\\RX\e2-server-gdb -g E2LITE -t R5F51403 -uConnectionTimeout= 30 -uClockSrcHoco= 1 -uPTimerClock= 48000000 -uAllowClockSourceInternal= 1 -uUseFine= 1 -uFineBaudRate= 1.50 -w 1 -z 0 -uRegisterSetting= 0 -uModePin= 0 -uChangeStartupBank= 0 -uStartupBank= 0 -uDebugMode= 0 -uExecuteProgram= 0 -uIdCode= FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF -uresetOnReload= 1 -n 0 -uWorkRamAddress= 1000 -uverifyOnWritingMemory= 0 -uProgReWriteIRom= 0 -uProgReWriteDFlash= 0 -uhookWorkRamAddr= 0x3dd0 -uhookWorkRamSize= 0x230 -uOSRestriction= 0 -l -uCore= SINGLE_CORE|enabled|1|main -uSyncMode= async -uFirstGDB= main

Connecting to E2LITE, RX Target
        GDBServer endian           : little
        Target power from emulator : On
Starting target connection
GDB action 'connect to target', has failed with error report, Failed to connect to the emulator. The specified emulator has already been used.
force_kill_gdb()
Disconnected from the Target Debugger.

In practice, it seems the second target board is not recognized even if in PC device manager it shows two "Renensas E2 lite USB development tools"

Is there any way to solve?

Thanks and regards

Parents Reply Children
No Data