RKT70E015DS0000BE documentation.

Hello,

The documentation is missing from the site. It is strange because 2 weeks ago I accessed it and now I can't find it. Can someone tell me where I can find it?

Thank you very much.

Marcelo Cunha

Parents
  • I heard "RE01 family controllers" are getting OBSOLETE. As a result they are not maintaining the documents anymore.

If you are making a new product and want to stay with Renesas you should use one of the controller-family from website below..

https://www.renesas.com/us/en/products/microcontrollers-microprocessors#categories

• I do not doubt what you have said as being true, considering the circumstances, but from where did you hear such information?  There is NOTHING about this on the Renesas web pages that I can find.

This certainly deviates from historical trends, where a device that is to be obsoleted is first deemed non-promotion, but information is not scrubbed entirely.

Seeing how RE01 has not been around very long, this sets a new precedent short-lived products.

I'm sure some marketing genius decided what a wonderful idea it would be to simply flip a switch and make it disappear with no advance notice and no explanation.  <POOF>  This person likely has stock options in their future.

• I do not doubt what you have said as being true, considering the circumstances, but from where did you hear such information?  There is NOTHING about this on the Renesas web pages that I can find.

This certainly deviates from historical trends, where a device that is to be obsoleted is first deemed non-promotion, but information is not scrubbed entirely.

Seeing how RE01 has not been around very long, this sets a new precedent short-lived products.

I'm sure some marketing genius decided what a wonderful idea it would be to simply flip a switch and make it disappear with no advance notice and no explanation.  <POOF>  This person likely has stock options in their future.

Children
No Data