ZMOD4410 I2C circuit diagram

Hello, I can not find out ZMOD4410 I2C circuit diagram. How can I design the ZMOD4410  I2C circuit diagram??? 

If the below figure is the circuit diagram, what is the meaning of Algorithms post-processing?

Algorithms post-processing is it the MCU?

So do I need to connect any resistor or capacitor with VDD or SDA & SCL pin?

Thank you.

Parents
  • Hi There, the gas sensor requires an external MCU to process the data  - the gas sensor module effectively produces raw data. We provide a firmware download that can used in a Renesas MCU such as RL78 family (recommended).  The evaluation board has 10K pull up resistors (assume the front page datasheet diagram is typical / simplified.  

• Hi JE…I just have a couple of similar follow up questions with respect to the data output and post-processing algorithms.

Is the classification of the different types of odors, VOC’s, etc. done on the sensor using the embedded AI, or will this need to be done  on the user’s MCU using the raw data output from the sensor?

And with the neural network training feature - if I’m using this sensor in an environment that is starting to observe a new recurring odor that isn’t specifically identified in the firmware already, can the sensor be trained to identify this as a new odor (and would this require a firmware update?) or would I need to do this as part of the post processing on my own MCU?

Thanks in advance.

• Hi JE…I just have a couple of similar follow up questions with respect to the data output and post-processing algorithms.

Is the classification of the different types of odors, VOC’s, etc. done on the sensor using the embedded AI, or will this need to be done  on the user’s MCU using the raw data output from the sensor?

And with the neural network training feature - if I’m using this sensor in an environment that is starting to observe a new recurring odor that isn’t specifically identified in the firmware already, can the sensor be trained to identify this as a new odor (and would this require a firmware update?) or would I need to do this as part of the post processing on my own MCU?

Thanks in advance.

Children
No Data